Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ca-Ca Coors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ca-Ca Coors

Panhead John just to set matters straight.
    What do I like about Coors light? Absolutely Nothing.

Beer Expert Breaks Down Everything Wrong With Coors Light (mashed.com)

Pabst Blue Ribbon has undergone a catastrophically successful rebranding over the last decade. What was once a heartland, working-class beer, brewed in Wisconsin and enjoyed by the Walt Kowalskis a…

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      hahaha sour grapes

Just as a backup……

24/7 Wall Street reviewed shipping data from Beer Marketer’s Insights, a brewing industry trade publisher, to determine America’s top selling beers.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Panhead John
      All intelligent people, and those who BBQ know PBR Reigns Supreme.
      Last edited by bbqLuv; November 10, 2021, 08:05 PM.

Food Fight!!! (Link to Animal House video didn’t work). 😎

Comment

GolfGeezer Here ya go.

Comment

• GolfGeezer
        GolfGeezer commented
        Editing a comment
        "I’m a zit!" Thanks!

"While any domestic macrobrew is an easy target for beer snob hate, and light beers in particular seem to bring out the vitriol, beer expert Michael Murdy says he doesn't wish to condemn all such beers out of hand."

Read More: https://www.mashed.com/227526/beer-e..._campaign=clip

No relation, although I, too, consider myself a beer expert,

My main problem with Coors Light is that when you just order a "Coors," many bartenders will automatically bring you a Coors Light instead of the original Banquet Beer, which I like sometimes.
      Last edited by Murdy; November 10, 2021, 12:50 PM.

Comment

C'mon boys. PBR and Coors Light aren't all THAT different. Both are delightfully kidney-friendly ... neither requiring much, if any, processing ... ...

Comment

How about some La Croix? LOL

Comment

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s what I drink when I run out of Perrier or Pelligrino.

• Murdy
            Murdy commented
            Editing a comment
            Someone once said it tastes like TV static.

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            haha, that is a good one. Murdy Honestly, that sounds better than what they say Coors Light tastes like.

No surprise here, when I drove for MolsonCoors out of the Toronto brewery once and a while I had to drop trailers at the brewhouse.
          Speaking to the brew masters there's no love or intelligence involved in making Coors Light.
          The recipe is as copied, beniegne, uninspired and unimaginative as any beer on the market yet its market share is thru the roof.
          Even the cut rate bargain buck a beer brands had a much better wort stream than Coors Light but couldn't beat Coors Marketing Dept

Comment

"What do you have?" ...a Rocky Mountain Pee Water of course !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	beer.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	1123741

Comment

• bbqLuv
              bbqLuv commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you trying to insult Rocky Mount Pee?

Water has no flavor, but when it's hot and you're thirsty, water is awesome to chug. Same for Coors Light. I'll never buy CL to sip and admire the flavor, but it goes down great on a hot day. I stand by my opinion.

Comment

• Murdy
              Murdy commented
              Editing a comment
              My German friends always wanted me to bring Bud regular to outdoor summer events because they said it was good summer beer.

• Bkhuna
              Bkhuna commented
              Editing a comment
              I refer to beers like Coors, and PBR as "lawnmower beers" for that reason.

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Bkhuna I do too! I used to call them trailer park beers but I've switched so as to not be offensive.

Does that mean you guys think Panhead John is "hot"?

Comment

• Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmmm, who doesn’t?

• bbqLuv
              bbqLuv commented
              Editing a comment
              No! he drinks Ca-Ca Coors Light, a girly man's pseudo-beer.

I much prefer craft beer - anything that's good quality from IPA to lager to sour to stout.
            My college age and recently graduated son swears he actually likes Coors Light, but he sure ain't bashful about drinking my good stuff!!!

I gotta say - I'd rather drink LaCroix all day that that CL swill. Even on a hot day. Maybe. OK, I'd probably pound one on a hot day. But I wouldn't admit to enjoying it! :-)

Comment

• Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              Just for those mean comments about Coors Light, I am reducing the "likes" I give your cooks by 10%.

• bbqLuv
              bbqLuv commented
              Editing a comment
              Panhead John 10% that is the right amount for tithing. I look forward to your gifts of thumbs. So glad to read about the one thumb up instead of the one finger.
              Live Long and BBQ.

• Murdy
              Murdy commented
              Editing a comment
              That seems more than fair since Coors Light is more than 10% water

I am confused. Why would a post about Coors be in the Beer channel ?

Comment

• GolfGeezer
              GolfGeezer commented
              Editing a comment
              Ouch!! 😂

• bbqLuv
              bbqLuv commented
              Editing a comment
              OMG, You're right!
              My BAD. I should have known better.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here