Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Happy Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Happy Day

Yuengling is now distributed in Texas! Grabbed a 12 pack of Traditional Lager at the store this evening. The first time I tasted Yuengling was about 4 years ago and my response was "Where were you when I was in college??!" I was actually pissed that I haven't had this beer available for most of my life. For the last four years I've had to drive to the border (of Louisiana - exit 4) to get it. Now I can pick it up on the way home from work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	yuengling.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	1082698
    Last edited by 58limited; August 24, 2021, 08:03 PM.

Hard to beat a Yuengling on tap... with wings...

except for Red Oak on tap.

Comment

That's on my short list of drinkable beers.

Comment

Nice! I am envious. I love Yuengling, it's one of my things to look forward to when we go on a vacation to the south.

Comment

Their website has some good looking recipes, many for the grill or smoker or easily adapted for them.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

We always have some Yuengling in the fridge. It's our go-to basic beer. Sort of like bbqLuv 's PBR supply.

Glad you can get some, 58limited . Every now and again I get a longing for one of your beers there, Lone Star, because it brings back memories of frisky days of my youth on trips to Texas for beer and BBQ with my ex, aka Old Unfaithful. I never think of him but I do think of the Lone Star and the BBQ.

Kathryn

Comment

• 58limited
                58limited commented
                Editing a comment
                Lone Star and Pearl and Shiner Bock - the Texas Trio

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here