Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn: Max Good Are: Miller High Life Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn: Max Good Are: Miller High Life Lite

I hate to be the one to break it to you, Max Goodbut your favorite light beer is getting the axe. It looks like my hopes if trying it are about to evaporate.

LOL, I just read that article and sent it to my brother, we love High Life light during our summer long cooks.

Comment

Bum deal. It's a good lawnmower beer.

Comment

• Bkhuna
        Bkhuna commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee - The prefered term is now "Mobilamericans".

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        Attjack been a long time since I had a shower beer...lol.

• STEbbq
        STEbbq commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah..my beer preference is stouts...so no lawnmower beers for me.

That STINKS!

Comment

Hold on. Isn't Miller High Life the original Miller and Miller Lite the original High Life Lite?

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          No, Miller Lite is the original light beer. High Life Lite was a regional offering that I've never seen. The original Miller and Lite aren't going anywhere.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Attjack I find it interesting that some have never seen it. It's been around here since I was old enough to drin...I mean *buy* beer. But Yuengling though, nope.

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          It is interesting. I know microbrews are super regional. I wasn't really aware that macrobrews were also regional until recently. Huskee

When I was driving for MolsonCoors every year they'd bring in a bunch of bigwigs for an info and Q&A day.
        The topic of brands always came up, There were the stalwarts and the dawgs.
        Get rid of the dawgs to bring up profitability, but beers are highly regional, what sells like hot cakes in the GTA doesn't necessarily hold true 50-100 miles away.
        I could always tell how a city or town was doing by the beer on the trailer I was delivering, premium brands as opposed to buck a beer brands.
        It was always about market share and market share varied greatly region to region.
        So if you want to keep Miller High Life around buy it and up market share.
        Murdy Kinda makes me wonder because Miller Brewing is one of the five that make up StarBev conglomerate of breweries so with a seat at the head table I'd think they would be hard pressed to give up they're flagship brand(s).

Comment

Never even heard of Miller High Life Lite but used to drink gallons of Miller, after all it is the Champagne of Bottled Beers !!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here