Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beer outdoors... the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer outdoors... the series.

If you take one beer out of the refrigerator, then put a freshie back in, in the same motion. Is that the same as catch and release? Outdoor sporting...
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; May 29, 2021, 12:37 PM.

🤔. .🤷🏼‍♂️

I got nothing, but I like where your mind is. I need a cold one, been working around the house.
    Last edited by au4stree; May 29, 2021, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Yup, Brother...Ya have maintained th Equilibrium,...

Hakuna Matata...

Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 12, 2021, 12:06 AM. Reason: added vid clip

Comment

Catch and release is when you drink one beer and then "release it" in the side yard a little later. I'm usually good for a few before I start releasing them.

Comment

• Soonerpop
          Soonerpop commented
          Editing a comment
          @Panhead John
          Get in your own yard! Have some sense.
          Last edited by Soonerpop; May 29, 2021, 05:27 PM.

• jfmorris
          jfmorris commented
          Editing a comment
          Problem is that Panhead John lives in an upscale downtown apartment, and his yard is the 10th floor balcony. His neighbors below complained about his catch and release method, and he was forced to cease and desist. Or at least that is the story I heard.

• wu7y
          wu7y commented
          Editing a comment
          jfmorris, That is correct. At least that's what the police report says. I think there was something else in there about probation or BOLO. We're going to have to keep an eye on him.

Some times while enjoying a beer, you should actually look at what you’re cooking, that way you still look like your cooking, not just suspicious.. Cherry on Dino Ribs

Click image for larger version  Name:	36701D64-965E-4A1E-A893-FADBBEBC5F30.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	5.28 MB ID:	1037781
        Last edited by Richard Chrz; May 29, 2021, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Bogy
          Bogy commented
          Editing a comment
          Richard Chrz I like the looks of that!

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          Please release this in MY direction.

I like to stock my "pond" with about a dozen at a time and then try to catch them all over a 5 hour span on a Saturday night listening to music around a campfire

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like some Quality Time entertainment, Brother! I'm IN!!!

One last peek.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	1ED56B52-328A-414B-B49C-99B451E114D1.jpeg
Views:	356
Size:	277.2 KB
ID:	1037815

Comment

• Bogy
          Bogy commented
          Editing a comment
          What time's dinner! I'm only 2 hours and 42 minutes away! Practically next door neighbors!

• Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          Hate to sound a bit cliche, but, when it’s done.. 😀

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice Richard. I got a couple plate ribs and a couple of brisket points, for BBE’s going on Monday.🍻

Wait one minute! This thread started off on the subject of "Catch and release Beer."
        Just so you know the best beer is a beer that has been filtered. And I filter all my beer through my kidneys.
        Happy PBR'ing.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          As do I, Brother...

I personally feel like it's th only viable way to ensure bein environmentally, ecologically sound, in th releasin of cereal malt beverage products/byproducts back into th Biosphere...
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 30, 2021, 07:09 PM.

Good question, but it’s 6:00 AM and now I feel liking drinking a beer already

Comment

• swartzster
          swartzster commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr. Bones I did!

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Well Done, then, Good Sir!
          Sláinte, Laddybuck!

• bbqLuv
          bbqLuv commented
          Editing a comment
          What took you so long?

Put the whole case in for the catch.
        If the freshie came off the shelf its still gunna be warm when your done the catch anyway

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup Locotech provides a vital Survial Tip, here: Dehydration can lead to death, proven fact...

Beer can prevent dehydration...

Do Th MATH...

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          I like math. 🤔

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          FireMan I like math as well...one of th few constants, in this Life, eh?
          Numbers Don't Lie, Statistcally LOL
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 6, 2021, 09:06 PM.

I was informed th9s is culling, not catch and release. Lol

Comment

Name:	beer breakfast.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1038423

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Aye, Laddybuck

Name:	0C8508D1-E18E-41BA-A0F3-6564C35CCBA8.jpeg
Views:	297
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	1038574

Comment

Back in the day, when we were less responsible, we used to do a different version of catch and release beer. Drink it in a convertible. When done, throw the empty can up in the air and drive out from under it.

Kathryn

Comment

• Mudkat
              Mudkat commented
              Editing a comment
              Ooh doc. Do tell us more! Back in the day stories are the best!

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL! We'uns, of course, could never afford us no fancy schmancy convertibles...

We'uns DID, however, make us several convertibles, usin an angle grinder, an a gas axe....

More excitin than watchin th grass grow, I can safely assure ya lol

I have a kegerator, it's tough trying to pour a beer down the beer tower back into the keg. I'll keep trying but so far no luck.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here