Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noooooo I messed up bad!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooooo I messed up bad!!

I'm cooking a brisket, ribs, and pork loin and I lost track or time. I have no beer and the Liqour stores in Jersey close at 10 noooooo!!!
    Attached Files

No alcohol sales after 10 on a Friday night!?! 🤯

Comment

• tenphases
      tenphases commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah no booze after 10 in Jersey but my neighbor came through!

You’re screwed. Bummer.

Comment

• tenphases
      tenphases commented
      Editing a comment
      Neighbor hooked me up!!

Find a local crack dealer on a corner near you. 😳😬😁
    Heck you’re in Jersey City. Cain’t be that hard to find. 😂
    At least it will keep you up to finish the cook. 🤦🏼 Just saying

Comment

• tenphases
      tenphases commented
      Editing a comment
      I could always sell my house and buy 3 of them in Rockland County and still have change lol. Nah, you haven't been to JC in awhile, it's nice with a ton of amenities, of course like any city there are tough areas but I've provided a nice home in a safe area for my kids. We like it
      Last edited by tenphases; May 21, 2021, 09:44 PM.

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      You're not kidding about the price of homes here. It's ridiculous. And the taxes geeeze
      You know I was just messin.

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      You could probably sell your house in Jersey and come to Houston and buy a small subdivision for that matter

You must have emergency provisions. What were you thinking?

Comment

• tenphases
      tenphases commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't! im. An idiot, the fridge is full of brisket!!!
      Last edited by tenphases; May 21, 2021, 10:02 PM.

The one thing about bein in the Pit, it’s always a learnin experience! Lesson learned I’m sure.

Comment

I got ya covered. here's what you gonna do. head up the 495 to the Lincoln Tunnel. if they give ya trouble at the booth tell them latenight said to tell Maria to tell Julio to tell James to tell Delroy to tell Lisa that it's okay. you're gonna wanna take 36th to MSG then right on 9th, left on 23rd then right on 5th, left on 12th, right on Broiadway, left on Houston, right on Essex. Gary's Liqour. Tell 'em latenight sent ya! Enjoy!

Comment

• tenphases
        tenphases commented
        Editing a comment
        🤣🤣🤣 Gary's liqours, let go!! NYC transplant?

• latenight71
        latenight71 commented
        Editing a comment
        just been in the barrel a few times or more. know where to find a drink when needed.

Just go with whiskey and 7 Up instead.

Comment

Put this app on ya phone, stat!! They deliver. Good beer selection too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1B45BBB0-ECE5-4D03-94F6-D6DA851C6850.jpeg
Views:	246
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	1034534

Comment

You need to find a local liquor store that has a bar. They will sell beer and wine until 2. Or just get carry out from an actual bar.

Comment

That falls in line as a major,,,,,,you know what !!!!!!

Comment

Beer and Liquor will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no Beer and Liqour.
              Happy Grilling to you and beverage of your choice.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here