Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of beer do you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m simple, I stick to Bud Light, Mich Ultra, or if I’m living the old glory days.. keystone light.

Comment

• Oak Smoke
      Oak Smoke commented
      Editing a comment
      I should have known the one I would agree with would be from Oklahoma. Boomer Sooner!

• JustKyle
      JustKyle commented
      Editing a comment
      Oak Smoke good taste in beer, great taste in ball teams.

Bud Wise er

But I also love good amber beers like Bass Ale and such.
    Not a fan of citrus or fruity beer.

Also at Christmas the guys in the family indulge in anything and everything that’s festive.

Comment

Yeungling for domestic

Comment

Miller High Life Light!

Comment

I'm not particularly picky, but I tend to not like IPAs. They're too hoppy for me.

In the winter one of my favorites is Einstock Toasted Porter. In the Summer I love Landshark or Kona Brewing company Island lager.

My dad really doesn't drink beer so I had no real influence from him, and I didn't start drinking until I was almost 22, so my taste was heavily influenced by my hipster friends lol. I started off as an exclusively hard liquor/cocktail guy, but now I love trying new beers. I even finally broke down and started drinking hard seltzers which are great summer time drinks too 🤣

Comment

All over the map. Generally an amber ale guy, but I have Guinness in the fridge right now. I like some of the Brit bitters, not an IPA fan. Heineken or something like it maybe on a hot thirsty afternoon. I’ll be bringing some Thirsty Goat to the Rainbow Courts.

Comment

"the Silver Bullet" - Ice cold Coors Light, bottles only, no cans

Comment

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                We could be brothers from another mother. Ice cold Silver Bullet for me too....but cans, no bottles.

Labatt Blue in cans and if that’s too expensive then a PBR in a can is my second choice.

Comment

Like Texas Larry I'm all over the map. Go to the LCBO and shelf shop, if I see something interesting I bring it home.
                A few, I'll call them regulars, PBR, Kilkenny, Red Stripe, Port Credit Brewing.

Comment

Used to be American, extra-hoppy, IPA (my IPA - HopTown IPA - won a gold medal at the Great American Beer Festival and Best of Show (and Gold) at the California State Fair). But these days I look for a good Kolsch, when I am in the rare mood for beer. The best Kolsch is Früh from Germany, but Chang (a Thai beer) is a close second even though it's not actually a Kolsch.

Comment

• Bkhuna
                    Bkhuna commented
                    Editing a comment
                    First had Kolsch in Cologne, German,. Man can they go down easy and all those little glasses add up fast.

• mgaretz
                    mgaretz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was likely a Fruh as that’s where they are.

My lawnmower beer is Samuel Adam Boston Lager. Not too filling.

But when I want to savor, I usually end up with with Weihenstephan Original Helles or their Kristallweissbier.

I also am a fan of Sierra Nevada and tend to buy the Pale Ale more than any other style.

Anything that isn't the usual American craft IPA. 95% of them taste like PineSol®

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Guinness As Usual.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	1029310

Comment

• mgaretz
                      mgaretz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh yes. Love a draft Guinness!

• bardsleyque
                      bardsleyque commented
                      Editing a comment
                      is that Thomas the Tank engine?

Craft beer fan. Love most styles but mostly IPAs. West Coast over hazy IPAs. Saisons, Pilsners, Belgian Tripel, Stouts, Golden Ales, Browns, ESBs, Porters, as long as it's well made I'll drink it.

Comment

My liver doesn’t like wheat beers, but we don’t get along anyway.

Comment

Lately I've become fond of the variety packs from Anchor Brewing Company. Includes a lager, pilsener, hazy IPA and their original steam beer. I like them all, and enjoy the variety.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	large_92131773-1a32-4028-b8e8-900321622c72.png
Views:	142
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	1029559

Comment

• smokin fool
                          smokin fool commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Those variety packs are popping up more and more around here too.
                          Problem is there's always one beer your wouldn't pour in the flower planters its so bad.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here