Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of beer do you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of beer do you like?

Cold.

Comment

• oldsarge84
      oldsarge84 commented
      Editing a comment
      My favorite beer was a Lowenbrau flippy when I was stationed in Schweinfurt Germany in the late 60s.

What Mark V said. Cold is the first qualifier. Beyond that, not at all picky.

Comment

All of them. But I tend to gravitate towards hop forward beers in the warmer months, stouts and porters in the cooler months.

Comment

FREE!

Comment

• bbqLuv
          bbqLuv commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you will set a record for FREE Likes.

I could be wrong, but I’m thinking bbqLuv just might like that commercial.

Elton’s BBQ, ehh, not so much.
        Last edited by Panhead John; May 8, 2021, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• MBMorgan
          MBMorgan commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm thinking that Elton's BBQ is a Heineken guy only because he can't get Tou any more (skål, Elton )

• Elton's BBQ
          Elton's BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha right @MBMorgan
          Yessire Panhead John

Blue moon - especially draft.

Comment

• Deaf Arty
          Deaf Arty commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you tried Blue Moon's Light Sky, a citrus wheat? Other than the candy-a** can, it's pretty good.

• Oakgrovebacon
          Oakgrovebacon commented
          Editing a comment
          Tried it, not a fan

I’m with HawkerXP I like free beer, otherwise if I’m buying it’s usually bourbon.

Comment

I like wheat beers that are cloudy, I also like blonde ales, we have lots of local craft beer brewers popping and I like to sample their wares when I can. It is amazing the different beers that they make in small batches.

Comment

Depends on the day. Today is is Sam Adams and Shiner Bock.

Comment

I like all kinds of beer. My favorites though are ales and imperial stouts.

Comment

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                And whatever is trendy and has a cool name. 😂

• Red Man
                Red Man commented
                Editing a comment
                Panhead John when I buy beer I usually just ask what beer is most popular these days. It has to have a cool name though.

I got more time for living that's why I got Pabst Blue Ribbon on my mind.

Beer

Pabst Blue Ribbon, commonly abbreviated PBR, is an American lager beer sold by Pabst Brewing Company, established in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in 1844 and currently based in Los Angeles. Originally called Best Select, and then Pabst Select, the current name comes from the blue ribbons tied around the bottleneck between 1882 and 1916.

Original 4.8% ABV, Extra 6.5% ABV,
              PBR's White whiskey. I know it is not beer, but it is PBR.
              Last edited by bbqLuv; May 9, 2021, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                This has become my go to for price and the taste does grow on you.
                Up here PBR is brewed under license by Sleeman Breweries in Guelph
                So it would be a bit heavier than your PBR.

I have a confession, I totally enjoyed Dragon's Milk 11%ABV.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Dragon's Milk effakin ROCKS!!!!

• bardsleyque
                bardsleyque commented
                Editing a comment
                you have to try Old Rasputin!!

Ales and stouts for most any occasion ... although, when I'm trying to behave (it happens ) I've gotten rather fond of Clausthaler lately ... especially their dry hopped.

Comment

First would be FREE second would be FREE and COLD

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here