Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pa'Pa's BBQ in Monona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pa'Pa's BBQ in Monona

Pa'Pa's BBQ on 1220 E. Broadway (Beltline frontage road across from Menards East) is a treasure. PaPa pulls his mobile smoker into a parking spot next to a Shell station and operates out of a trailer. No signage to speak of and parking can be a challenge. There are some picnic tables. He offers brisket, ribs, chicken, sides, but all I can vouch for is the brisket which is fantastic and I've never wanted to try anything else. He is there most weekdays depending on the weather and how long his food lasts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PaPas2.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	567772
    ​
    Last edited by Panatomic; September 18, 2018, 11:24 AM. Reason: better picture

Thanks for the information. But, where is Monona? 🤔

Comment

Southeast corner of Madison. Near a big interchange US-12-18-51 just west of I-90-94.
      Last edited by Panatomic; September 18, 2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Donw
        Donw commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks.

• RustyHaines
        RustyHaines commented
        Editing a comment
        I am in Madison/Middleton. Is this the same guy who occasionally serves at the Capital Brewery? If so, in addition to the terrific meats, he has THE BEST collard greens I have ever eaten in my 62 years of life on this planet . . . . . and I have eaten a lot of collard greens.

• Panatomic
        Panatomic commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Rusty,
        I haven't been to Capital in a long time but it looks like they have a relationship with Bob's BBQ in Arena. Whether they have also worked with Pa'Pa' I don't know. But now you have induced a thought balloon above my head of greens...mmm, greens.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here