Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob's Bitchin' BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob's Bitchin' BBQ

Dodgeville, WI. about 25 minutes from madison. great ribs, pulled pork, and brisket. he started the restaurant to showcase his home made sauces (about 7 of them) but in the process ended up making great BBQ as well. also he has local beers on tap that get rotated seasonally so there is always something great to drink.

Bob must be a proud guy.

Comment

I have heard great things about this place - I hope to try it soon ....

sconnie,

Comment

i was wrong it is 40 minutes outside of madison, but still worth the drive! they just moved into a bigger place and it is still an hour wait!

Comment

Will give it a try. 40 minutes away for me. Occasionally nice to eat good smoked food you didn't make.

Comment

i assume you're in madison too because it is about 40 minutes away for me too. my original post was me dreaming apparently. i haven't been there in a while because i got sick of driving 40 minutes to get there and then waiting an hour for a table. if you go at lunch it is MUCH better.

Comment

I live in Dodgeville and have been to Bob's quite a number of times. I am not a fan of his ribs at all - they have been dry each time I tried them. Brisket was good, pulled pork decent. I also find his sauces too sweet (good flavors), but a lot of people in the area really love them. In my opinion his non-BBQ food is very good. Great wings, burgers and sandwiches. Place is always packed for dinner. Very pleasant decor and the best reataurant in Dodgeville.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here