Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another smoke house in Madison,Wi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another smoke house in Madison,Wi

Docs Smoke House,Westtowne Mall in Madison. Went there with a friend 2 weeks ago. Tried their pulled Pork sandwich and fries. I always try the pulled pork. I make good stuff myself. This is right up there. The folks are very friendly too. It was noon so I couldn't try their whiskey flights. Will go back my friends!

Where r they smokin, in the mall?

Comment

Originally posted by boilerman View Post
      Docs Smoke House,Westtowne Mall in Madison. Went there with a friend 2 weeks ago. Tried their pulled Pork sandwich and fries. I always try the pulled pork. I make good stuff myself. This is right up there. The folks are very friendly too. It was noon so I couldn't try their whiskey flights. Will go back my friends!
      I'm assuming that they're associated with the Doc's located in Milwaukee, Indiana and out here in Mokena Il. Don't know if it's a corporate policy or not but the one in Illinois gives a discount to First Responders

Comment

That is my go-to for a new BBQ place also. If you can't do a good pulled pork sandwich, get outa town.

Comment

I see a motorcycle day trip in my near future. Thx for the tip. My sister lives over there too. Double win.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here