Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q-Daddy's BBQ now open in Smithfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q-Daddy's BBQ now open in Smithfield

This just opened by a good friend of mine.

Hmmmm - an hour and 34 min from my house...

Comment

Nice website!

Comment

"Wear comfy pants". Best. BBQ restaurant advice. Ever.

Comment

Only open for 6 days and Jessie is already running 2 pits to keep up. He's not even cooking ribs, just brisket and butts. If in the area is Smithfield, you must stop in.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image1.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.81 MB ID:	266054

Comment

• Jeff_Carley
            Jeff_Carley commented
            Editing a comment
            great sign of doing Q well. Wish i was in that area. Bet it is good!!

Making a note of that place! Sooner or later, my travels will take me in that way. My wife and I have been known to detour a couple hundred miles to hit a favorite restaurant. We do not generally admit that, but it has happened. After the fact, we just act as if that was our planned route all along.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here