Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williamsburg, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williamsburg, VA

Can anyone recommend a good, family-friendly barbecue restaurant in or near Williamsburg, VA? Thank you.

Pierces BBQ used to be a real hotspot. I haven't been there in many years but the reviews on Google still seem decent: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...4613c055a2b1,1,,

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      + 1 ^^ I also have not been there in years, but it was THE place to go at one time.

Thanks for the advice. I plan to visit Pierces and I'll post my impression.

Comment

My family and I visited Pierce's today. I knew that we were in for a treat when I saw the building out back that houses its pits. Our main dishes were pulled chicken, pulled pork and brisket. Everything tasted great, although the brisket, from the point, was just a bit dry. That was, however, a small thing. We enjoyed our experience and plan to return. Thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm glad you enjoyed it.

• Histrix
        Histrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to hear Pierce's is still around and tasting good!

Pierces is ok, it's rated so high due to it's been around so long. Many stories about truckers stopping on the side of 64 and going there. Two Drummer's (the best) & Rocco's are really good! Old City BBQ is good as well. If you return check those out.

Comment

• Friends74
        Friends74 commented
        Editing a comment
        Many thanks for the recommendations. I'll be sure to check them out during my next Williamsburg trip.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here