Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fancy funnel cakes anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fancy funnel cakes anyone?

I don't remember how I found this place, but here's a link to a funnel cake food truck. You can hire them to come to your even and make, (not your average), funnel cakes. I've never had the pleasure of sampling their products, but the sure look great. They are located in central VA:

We make funnel cakes fairly regular (once a month) around here.

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Naw regular with powdered sugar and cinnamon.

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't know they existed until I attended the State Fair in Shreveport to hand out Food Safety information some years ago. More aesthetics than anything, but the white icing on that red stuff, oh man. Eye Pleasing!!

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      You should try my chocolate ones with peanut utter sauce.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here