Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Franklin BBQ Shipping Nationwide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is pretty rich. Much too rich for my blood.

Comment

I wish him the best as he is one of my go to gurus for books, videos, and mentoring. However, that said, its cheaper (and kinder) to take heed of his advice and guidance and praise his methods.....THEN work my own magic on my own smoker (GMG) with my own brisket from my own butcher and thank him for the great taste and especially his non-tiring support to the BBQ community - for which I am eternally grateful. Long winded for its too rich for my blood, but I love his results with my stuff.

Comment

For those of you not wanting to spend that much, I have a great alternative. I am also now shipping my Authentic Texas Clam Chowder nationwide.... for the bargain price of $29.95 per quart. (6 qt. Min.) Comes with Free shipping and a 90 day life insurance policy.

Comment

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm in.
          Just because no one else will give me any kind of life insurance policy.

• Willy
          Willy commented
          Editing a comment
          But...will I get the version that has the beets?

The following is an actual quote from the Robb Report. Notice the spelling of......hours?? I always love the "free" shipping claim. I think anyone should charge as much as they can. When people stop buying, incrementally drop the price until orders pick up again. He sold out so it can't be that bad.

The five-pound slab of beef will set you back $249, which is much more than its normal $25-per-pound price even with free shipping. But considering that this is a dish people are willing to wait ours in line for, it seems well worth it to us.

Comment

When the opportunity came about to try some authentic Katz's pastrami a while back I almost bit, but later removed it from my cart and said nah, it's just pastrami.

I'm tempted to try Franklin's brisket too. $50 to say I tried it, pricey yes. One the one hand I can buy and make my own ~16lbs of brisket for that, 1500% cheaper. On the other hand $50 still WAYYY cheaper than me ever trying his brisket in-person, since I live in MI... unless we have a future Meat-Up in Austin.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here