Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First in line at Franklin Barbecue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireMan
    replied
    So now that you’ve done this what ya got up yer sleeve next? Geez Louise ya did mighty fine !

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Much better!

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Holy C#^* Sounds amazing Thanks for the tour.

• bardsleyque
    replied
    Great post I would love to go there as well! Really like the smoke room.It's really an amazing operation!

Leave a comment:

• Red Man
    replied
    For those of you that can’t do the wait...you can order online for pick up and skip the line, but pick up orders must be taken to go.

Leave a comment:

• DeusDingo
    replied
    this is cool! did you grow a whole pant size while you were there? i think i would need a nap between eating sessions and a bungee cord belt if i went there

Leave a comment:

• DeusDingo
    commented on 's reply
    i'll wait with you, leave the wife at the hotel!

• Thom Emery
    replied

I am due for another trip

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    That smoke room is so nice and clean! Looks great! Thanks for taking the photos and bringing us along.

Kathryn

• Jared49
    replied
    Awesome post, you da man!!

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Great story. I would love to go sometime but agree my wife wouldn’t wait either. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• RickyBobby
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely awesome post!!! Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for taking The Pit along with you!!!

• RickyBobby
    commented on 's reply
    The smoked meat pictures being my favorite here, that picture of Lone Star is a close second for me!!!! My favorite all time cheap beer!!! For those not in Texas, Lone Star is like the bud light/coors light/Miller light of Texas. I actually kind of love it.

• obiQsmoker
    replied
    Wow, just wow. HUGE thanks for sharing with us. This little vicarious trip to Franklin’s has me drooling and looking at flights.
    Whoa, says that little voice, check-in with the other half and .... well, we’ll work it out! Thanks man!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here