Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice article about Snows in austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice article about Snows in austin

Thanx for posting.

Comment

customtrim, Just What RonB SAID‼️ 👍👍👍👍👍, Dan

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Good article. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Yea Tootsie is a true Texas gem. That woman at her age can work circles around guys half her age. And that's Lexington, not Austin. Lexington has about 1100 people in it, it's a little old farm town like so many nice little towns in central and east Texas, great places to live if you're lucky enough to find a way to make a living. And the good news is if you show up at Snow's, it's free beer waiting for your cue !!!

Also saw the mention in there about Edgar Black Sr. just passing a few weeks ago. Went to their restaurant in Lockhart last weekend and brought home some German style hill country sausage, stuff is off the charts good. The Black's run the oldest continuous bbq joint owned by one family in Texas. Talk about reeking with tradition.

Comment

The place is legendary and so is Tootise. I will make it there soon, I hope.

Troutman I went to Black's in Lockhart, last spring and it was phenomenal! Some of the best BBQ I have ever had, ever!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here