Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Franklin BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beersnob
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, probably the best brisket I've ever had; a perfect combination of simple flavors, with the meat being the star of the show. I tend to get carried away with the # of ingredients in my rub. Ha!

• Huskee
    replied
    Cool, thanks for sharing. Best takeout ever I imagine.

Leave a comment:

• Beersnob
    started a topic Franklin BBQ

Franklin BBQ

I was in Austin all week for a business conference, planned ahead, and took advantage of their 6-week preorder option.
    I can only imagine how good it would have been sliced fresh and eaten immediately (I had to wait about 45 minutes to get back to the conference). I thought the brisket lived up to all the hype, it was excellent. The ribs were good, but were falling off the bone a bit too much for me (probably due to the delay). He also has some sort of vinegar sauce that I wanted to drink. We also had some sausage and they were also well worth it. All in all, it was worth the cab rides and everything else it took to get it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-11-20.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	166.5 KB
ID:	242605

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here