Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedlot BBQ in Magnolia, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedlot BBQ in Magnolia, Tx

My daughter and I went on a lunch date yesterday to Feedlot BBQ in Magnolia, Tx. Aaron and Paige are definitely doing something right. What a great meal! Brisket was tender, juicy and smoky, the ribs were tender, but not overdone, and the jalapeño cheddar sausage was on point. Joe brought me out some turkey breast and it knocked my socks off. Super juicy and flavorful. Beans and tater salad were great as well. If you're ever in the area, you should definitely stop by and grab a bite.
    Attached Files

Looks good. I'll keep it in mind if we're ever up that way.

BTW, your daughter is precious. I bet she's a real handful.

Comment

• Brisket Syndicate
      Brisket Syndicate commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Sir she is. She has four.older brothers, and she rules the roost. LOL

Awesome, I am really close (The Woodlands) and working from home today. Might have to go there for lunch today... This post has made me quite hungry..... Brisket Syndicate I see you are in Huntsville. That was my stomping grounds from 92-96 while I was SHSU. Go Bearkats!

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Brisket Syndicate
      Editing a comment
      I grew up in Huntsville then moved to.houston for two years, then ran back to Huntsville as fast as I could.

Brisket Syndicate, That Looks like a Great Lunch and an even better Lunch Date! If I were You I'd be shopping for a Good Shotgun and a Better Ladder! Daughters can be Expensive! The Shotgun will run the Boys Off for a while, but eventually it's better to stand the Ladder up?
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• Brisket Syndicate
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Sir! I've got plenty of shotguns and she's got four older brothers that can help me out as well. LOL

The photo of your daughter should be posted in the "Ribface" thread.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here