Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broussards BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broussards BBQ

Broussards on Washington Ave is the best Brisket in Beaumont. He makes a nice moist brisket. I love the beans with the homemade links in them too.

Woohoo......gotta like that!!

Comment

• Marauderer
      Marauderer commented
      Editing a comment
      Any relation??

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      Surname ....Check the white pages of the phone book in southwest Louisiana and southeast Texas for Broussards. Plethora doesn't even come close.

• Beefchop
      Beefchop commented
      Editing a comment
      More Broussards in Lafayette than you can shake a stick at!

Jerod is your name pronounced Broo-SARD? Or is it maybe BROWS-erd? IMWTK.

Comment

Thanks for the headsup - we get to Beaumont from Sulphur, LA ever now and then, I plan to look them up!

Comment

SWMBO was in Beaumont this week, I'm not sure if they are still in the same place. Walk up, picnic tables outside. She took a few pictures. Not all are displaying in the post, but I think the links work.
      ​​​​​ Click image for larger version  Name:	image-20170620_181820.jpg Views:	1 Size:	259.0 KB ID:	337007
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170620_183722.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	337009

Name:	IMG_20170620_183738.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	337010

Name:	IMG_20170620_183751.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	337011

Name:	IMG_20170620_183756.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	186.9 KB
ID:	337012

Name:	IMG_20170620_183823.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	207.8 KB
ID:	337013
      She said it was good. The link is pretty loose and pushes out of the casing when you cut it. She liked the sauce.

Comment

I recognise the dining table. I'll be at a similar eating establishment next week.

Comment

The links are what we refer to as SE TX style links. Broussards is where I like to get my moist brisket. Have to try the beans next time they are great.

Comment

East Texas style links

Hitting the barbecue trail in Texas is something of a weekend sport. Plenty of people create their own routes, but one of the more official

Comment

• JCGrill
              JCGrill commented
              Editing a comment
              Interesting.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here