Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richardson/Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richardson/Dallas

I'll be traveling to Richardson for work the week of May 22, any suggestions for "must try" TX barbecue joints in the Dallas area? Thanks!

I can vouch for Lockhart's and Pecan Lodge. Both are awesome, at least the brisket. Texans struggle with pulled pork! lol

Comment

• RedFarr
      RedFarr commented
      Editing a comment
      Texans don't struggle with anything,especially something as simple as pulled pork ....
      Red

I have to say I love good brisket but pork is my bbq meat of choice. But it is TX, so...when in Rome. Thanks for the suggestion, I've read good things about both so I'll definitely give them a try.

Comment

• RedFarr
      RedFarr commented
      Editing a comment
      From Richardson take Hwy 5 north through Allan to McKinney to Hwy 380 go left one block,the first signal @Tennessee /380 take another left Hutchins BBQ will be right in front of you on the right.

Rated in the top 50 state wide. Serves lunch and dinner 7days all you can eat $22

Pecan Lodge in Dallas. I believe they are only open Thursday through Sunday. The beef ribs are a must.
    Last edited by LA Pork Butt; May 14, 2016, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks all, sounds like I've got dinner planned for at least 3 nights so far

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here