Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Monthly BBQ - Behind the Pit Series - Corkscrew BBQ in Spring,Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Monthly BBQ - Behind the Pit Series - Corkscrew BBQ in Spring,Tx

Just got tickets for the upcoming Texas Monthly BBQ "Behind the Pit Dinner - Corkscrew". I went to the one they had at Killen's BBQ (for those who aren't aware of Killen's, it is being talked about as challenging Franklin's for tops in the state) and it was fantastic. The dinner features "access to the state’s best ‘cue, ice cold beverages, a guided tour of the pits, and the opportunity to hear secrets of the trade with pitmaster Will Buckman and Texas Monthly Barbecue Editor Daniel Vaughn." If you ever have a chance to go to one of these, I highly recommend it...

Corkscrew is a great place, and it's in my neck of the woods.

Koy will you meet Dan?

Comment

David Parrish I will get the opportunity to meet him. I will ask what he thinks of the SnS! Maybe if I had a few to hand out....
      (just kidding, but they do have door prizes!)

Comment

Awesome! He's had his SnS for a month now. Haven't heard what he thinks of it. I can't wait to hear!

Comment

Exactly where is corkscrew located in Spring?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here