Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thieves steal at least 20 briskets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been going from bad to worse for years.
    A similar thing happened here. Thieves were caught in camera and photographed taking items in neighbor's house. The police said it was a civil issue and they could take them to court.

Comment

• Murdy
      Murdy commented
      Editing a comment
      If it really is only a civil matter, there's more to the story.

I would be on the lookout for wedding receptions, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, pool parties, etc. in the general area.

Comment

The thieves may have just recently bought a lot of ice for hauling the meat. They would need access to a big refrigerator too... Hope the law is checking all this out.
    I don't think they every caught the brazen thief that stole a tractor setup from a MO dealer .He wrote a fake check and yes, they have a great picture of him. https://ktvo.com/news/local/man-uses...utside-memphis

Comment

Someone said they should have a pit bull

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pitbull-Pictures.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	1270702

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        His music drives everyone away, not just the crooks.

Sign of the times, thefts here are rampant.
      Some idiot got into the country two weeks ago claiming refuge status, in those two weeks he was charged 4 times with shop lifting.
      I'm not talking $10-12 t-shirt stuff, I'm talking thousands of dollars each theft.
      CaptainMike ....this country is more broken....I would argue.

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        I am sorry to hear that. The biggest problem is we elect the worst people among us to run the show. They couldn't care about the average citizen.

Police are on alert tonight for someone going back in for 30 gallons of potato salad.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw a meme, I guess on the YouTube feed, about a brave Chihuahua that ran back into a burning vet clinic because he learned that the vet Tech hadn't been bitten on the face yet.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here