Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Monthly's 2021 list of Best BBQ Joints just dropped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteinerBBQ
    replied
    Are any of you familiar with #1 in Ft Worth?

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    That was the Brenham restaurant, the Houston branch opened in 2018. That’s the one that will have greater attention locally. Good for them, well deserved!!

• SteinerBBQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Troutman View Post
    Truth made the Top 10. Used to be a 40 minute wait if you got there at 11am. Forget that, it will be hours here on out lol !!!!
    It was #10 in 2017

Leave a comment:

• TxF
    replied
    Hmmm, not saying the new list isn’t good, but for the perineal avorites to drop like that something big must have changed.

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    "...they are becoming like Starbucks or McDonalds, one on every street corner."

Lucky us! Now if only the taco trucks would start cruising the neighborhoods like ice cream trucks...
    Last edited by 58limited; October 18, 2021, 06:27 PM.

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Yea can you imagine, they went to 411 bbq joints to find the top 100. That times a factor of 4 or 5 are the actual number of bbq restaurants in the State. As I've said before, they are becoming like Starbucks or McDonalds, one on every street corner.

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Everything is Big in Texas, as is the number of BBQ Joints.
    To Bad, I am in NW Oregon.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Truth made the Top 10. Used to be a 40 minute wait if you got there at 11am. Forget that, it will be hours here on out lol !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    I have an interview set up with Brett and Jacqueline, will be seeing them at Brett Fest this weekend. Will post my thoughts in the coming weeks. They also will be opening a new restaurant and bar. Excited for them !!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    1701 made it as well 58limited. I just sent him a congrats email !!!

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    That is awesome! Lots of new places on this list, can't wait to try some out. For those going to Rockdale Miller's in Belton made the list. Its probably an hour or so away. I've been there and it is good.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Troutman has been singing their praises to me for a while. Says they are really good.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Yes sir 👍 Good luck with the lines now. 😢 I’d expect them to be jammed for a while.

• 58limited
    replied
    Awesome! 1701 in Beaumont made the list!

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    replied
    Nice list. I’m not going to Texas any time soon, but I have a $25 Goldbelly voucher that I might use.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here
2024 Weber Contest