Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central BBQ - Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central BBQ - Memphis

You can't talk about Tennessee BBQ without including Central BBQ in the conversation. Of all the rib joints in Memphis, this one is my favorite. I've spent a great deal of time in Memphis. I've tried lots of different BBQ joints. I kept going back to Central. Their original Central Avenue location is in a great part of town. In the Summer, the line would routinely back out into the parking lot. Craig Blondis and crew make some amazing ribs. They also have a great selection of craft beer.

Do yourself a favor and check them out!

Award winning Memphis BBQ restaurant presents menu, details on three locations and shopping for ribs, pulled pork, merchandise, barbecue sauce and seasonings.

Would LOVE TOO! Seen them on Travel Channel and it looks fantastic! Unfortunately it's a long way from Southwest New Mexico!!

Comment

I think Central's ribs are my fave in Memphis.

Comment

I've been to Memphis twice, both times for the BBQ festival. Met Craig and Roger on the VIP tour the first year (Craig was sick last year and missed the whole competition). They were one of the nicest teams we met, without a doubt. Awesome ribs and great craft beer in their very busy tent at the festival. Staff works very hard to make the guests feel welcome. Next time down, Central is first on my list of joints to visit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here