Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incredible Brisket and Great BBQ in the Country between Chattanooga and Knoxville I-75 Exit 62

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible Brisket and Great BBQ in the Country between Chattanooga and Knoxville I-75 Exit 62

A few months back I found a family that is making some excellent BBQ. Jay is consistently making the best brisket that I have had anywhere. His pork, ribs, and wings are all fantastic. He is a Texas to Tennessee transplant who is gifted at smoking meat. I understand that they have competed and ranked in several competitions. They are best followed and contacted via Facebook. They primarily do scheduled weekly ordering and catering via Facebook postings. About once a month they are holding their BarnBQ, which is on a Saturday evening with a full menu and a live country band. I have been to two of these events and they keep getting bigger and better. Check out the FB page for the schedule. If you plan to be in the Sweetwater TN area on just about any other Saturday afternoon, get on FB and order some up ahead of time. If you are disappointed in Jay's BBQ, I don't know what to tell you. I love it.
    Smokin' F BBQ & Barn, Philadelphia, Tennessee. 8,821 likes · 302 talking about this · 1,142 were here. We offer top quality craft BBQ in a variety of unconventional ways! Saturday pick-ups, monthly...

😁 and PBR too

Comment

I love coming across places like this. I used to travel quite a bit throughout the Southeast for work and would try to stop at as many BBQ or good eatin' places as I could find (typically exceeding my per diem in meals, of course!) Thanks for the tip!

Comment

I missed this when it was posted. I travel up through there pretty regularly; I will make a point to put an order in and stop soon.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here