Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living large at Lewis Barbecue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living large at Lewis Barbecue

Well....this should be about enough to fill me up Click image for larger version

Name:	CA2FB159-5631-462F-B816-89A5D6783BEE.jpeg
Views:	182
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	440081

Austin?

Comment

"Happy Meal", fo sho'!
      Enjoy, amigo!

Comment

Looks like some mighty fine Q right there! Good sampling of everything!

Comment

One of the greats, gotta throw LM, Franklin, and Blacks in that category. Congrats buddy, beef nirvana.

Comment

That is a good start anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
              Austin?
              Charleston, SC

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                Jerod Broussard commented
                Editing a comment
                OK, did some googling, thinking of the right dude, forgot he went Wagons East.

Nice snack!

Comment

It was a crazy food weekend. Started Thursday night at Charleston Grill with my lovely bride for Chef Michelle's tasting menu (complete with wine paring). Then on Saturday we went to Halls Chophouse with friends for 16 oz. dry aged prime beef with more sides than I can remember. Sunday was the BBQ at Lewis Barbecue.

Food coma......they do exist!

Comment

• BourBonQ
                  BourBonQ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not a bad weekend in the Holy City Jlock . You're living right when you can get to Hall's and Lewis's in the same month, let alone the same weekend. You reminded me I haven't been to either in a while... I think my lunch plans have just changed later this week.

Man, that's almost as big as the "plate" I ended up with at Hard Eight BBQ on a trip out to Dallas last year on business. By the time I got what I thought would be small samples of various meats, I had like $38 worth of stuff on my tray, and it is one of the few times I am ashamed to say I did NOT clean my plate!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here