Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Q in Columbia SC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Q in Columbia SC?

Ill be there Wednesday for lunch. Thanks in Advance

Click image for larger version

Name:	80E07947-6100-4451-B04D-D53BB6591C51.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	1302311 Click image for larger version

Name:	42E4005E-C506-466C-BB7D-C8A3A91C39B3.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	1302310 A little ove a year ago I had lunch at Midwood Smokehouse. I had a sample platter with brisket and sausage. It was excellent. I got there just as it opened at 11:00? And was the second table seated. By the time my food came, which was pretty quick, the place was packed.

Comment

I always like to answer this question with a question: what experience are you looking for?

Do you want to know the objectively "best BBQ" in the area? Do you want an authentic, old-school SC BBQ experience? Are you looking for a sports bar environment with decent food? Buffet? Do you think brisket means BBQ?(it traditionally doesn’t here)

Again the best BBQ for you in Columbia will depend on what you’re really looking for.

Check out this map and search for Columbia, SC, to see your options.

Comment

Our daughter lived in Columbia for twenty years until she moved about two years ago. Over the years I tried a number of places in the area, some recommended by locals and some by Southern Living. I can’t say I remember any place to be outstanding, and Maurice’s was about as good as any I remember. I never could warm up to the hash.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here