Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once more dear friends, once more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once more dear friends, once more!

Another quick update for those following the Meat Monsters Smokehouse Journey! We've made it into another year. Covid continued to hit us hard, but we've kept swinging and our customers and community have given us a ton of support.

One low light was the failure to hit a crowdfunding target on a campaign we launched towards the end of 2021, we raised almost £30,000 in just 2 weeks, but fell short of our "all or nothing" £45,000 target. We made a few mistakes and might take another run at it this year.

Aside from that, it's a blessing we are still here and that I'm able to do what I love (what we all on Amazing Ribs love) on a daily basis.

We had a busy Christmas, albeit minus our usual volume of private parties and gatherings, with close to 250kg of Christmas Hams, Beef Ribs and Hot Smoked Salmon through our Fast Eddys.

I know you are all about the pictures! So here's a few of our Christmas offering. I continue to be a close reader of AR, but can't post as often as I would like. My warmest regards to all in the Pit and particularly to those who have been keeping an eye on us!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Logo Mistletyoe.png
Views:	384
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	1158067 Click image for larger version

Name:	ham.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	1158073 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211106_155042.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	1158074 Click image for larger version

Name:	4 items wreath and snowflake paper.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	1158068 Click image for larger version

Name:	dripping lights closer.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	1158069 Click image for larger version

Name:	rib rub lights far.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1158070 Click image for larger version

Name:	bag three items.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	1158071
    Attached Files

Great to hear from ya, Brother!!!
    Keep safe an well!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; January 12, 2022, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Once more (unto the breach) dear friends, once more!

Sounds like a struggle. But you’re in the fight! And don’t forget Saint Crispin’s Day - you few, you happy few, you band of brothers.

Keep the faith "Harry". Happy and prosperous 2022!

Comment

I am happy to hear that you are still pluggin' along, and I hope things improve in this new year.

Comment

Glad to hear you're still kicking!

Comment

Damn good looking shots!
            And if i am in Scotland, Ellon, i'd look you guys up..

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restau..._Scotland.html
            Last edited by Elton's BBQ; January 12, 2022, 07:51 AM. Reason: added some link's

Comment

• Wedunne
              Wedunne commented
              Editing a comment
              We'll, you're practically neighbors. You guys used to cross that sea in row boats back in the Viking days!

• Elton's BBQ
              Elton's BBQ commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes indeed Wedunne

Congrats on your successes, keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bones View Post
              Great to hear from ya, Brother!!!
              Keep safe an well!
              Always a pleasure Bonesy, never a chore!

Comment

MeatMonster that ham in the first shot is beautiful! Love it. Glad to hear you are still fighting the good fight.

Comment

Keep it workin guys & gals! 👍

Comment

Great job and congratulations for surviving during these very tough times.

Comment

Congratulations for hanging in there and living your dream. My wife has kin still on the Spence family farm near Lockerbie and if we go to visit we will take the side trip to come see you !

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here