Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kundlas Western Beef Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitmaster134
    commented on 's reply
    during my short run as a KCBS judge, I always had to get a vanilla shake on my way home to clean the palate. bbq and ice cream is the best

• Huskee
    replied
    Sounds like a winner- ice cream store attached, great business plan! Ice cream goes great after good BBQ.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    started a topic Kundlas Western Beef Co.

Kundlas Western Beef Co.

MenuPix.com is a comprehensive search engine for United States and Canada restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, delivery, and takeout information. MenuPix.com is FREE for both users and restaurants.

These guys are the only non-chain BBQ place I've ever been to in PA. Slim pickins up north here, but nonetheless they are very good. They have huge open pits and specialize in ribs, chicken and pork chops. Lots of sides to choose from and have an ice cream store attached to it! It's a very unique environment and I love it!

Chicken - Best
    Chops - Better
    Ribs - Good

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here