Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restaurants We Have Not Been To (yet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restaurants We Have Not Been To (yet)

Supposedly, these are the "50 BEST RESTAURANTS IN THE WORLD"

(we'll just share the top 5 here)

1. Geranium (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    2. Central (Lima, Peru) *Best Restaurant in South America*
    3. Disfrutar (Barcelona, Spain)
    4. Diverxo (Madrid, Spain)
    5. Pujol (Mexico City, Mexico) *Best Restaurant in North America*

The world’s 50 best restaurants for 2022 have been named at a ceremony in London hosted by Stanley Tucci. So where’s the No. 1 place to dine? Hint: It’s a restaurant in Denmark.

Okay….
    Now I know that. I am 100% certain I will never get to any of them. 🤷‍♂️

Comment

So which trains go from the USA to these locations??

Comment

Having had a few meals in Michelin starred places including one memorable evening in a 3 star, I'd love to try these. You have to be really into food and obviously willing to drop $$ but if you are, high end places like this can be amazing.

Comment

I’m a little surprised the French Laundry in Napa and Kruger’s in NYC didn’t make that list. I doubt I’ll ever make it to any of these but I don’t feel denied great food. When my wife and I go to a restaurant that we think deserves our accolades, we ask for a copy of the menu signed by the Ex. Chef or the chef who cooked our meals. We display them on the walls of our dining room.

Click image for larger version

Name:	16EAA6CE-8B94-41A6-88F4-CF35D56882F6.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	1257717

Comment

Uppity food police, here is my choice:
            1. Chipotle
            2. Chick-fil-A
            3. Wendy’s
            4. McDonald’s
            5. Ruby Tuesday
            6. The Cheesecake Factory
            7. KFC
            8. Subway
            9. Panera Bread
            10. Almost every fast-food restaurant, the bottom line is many of the restaurants above are renowned for their wide selection of unhealthy foods.

Comment

• WillTravelForFood
              WillTravelForFood commented
              Editing a comment
              We do like the chipotle salad and vinegar-based dressing. And Chik-fil-a waffle fries for the win. Yes, please. The fancy list is a one-time meal. Your list contains every day sustenance.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here