Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt's BBQ food cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt's BBQ food cart

Finally tried Matt's after passing on the long line many times. Here I am chilling waiting for mom the get my brisket and burnt ends.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PANO_20180930_112718.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	317.0 KB
ID:	572768

You could cut the brisket with a plastic fork.

Name:	20180929_123726.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	572769

Lookin' good.

Comment

It does look good! What did you think? Where is this located?

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        In North Portland there's a German bar called Prost. It's the kind of place where you can get a beer in glass boot bigger than your head. It's surrounded by food carts including Matt's BBQ. Yesterday they had Octoberfest so I stopped by the mingle with the other dogs.

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like a blast!

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        I like beer in a boot bigger than your head !!!

I thought it was great. She loved the mac n cheese with jalepenos and wanted me to make burnt ends again after having those. She reminded me we have plenty of pork bellies in the freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Attjack View Post
        I thought it was great. She loved the mac n cheese with jalepenos and wanted me to make burnt ends again after having those. She reminded me we have plenty of pork bellies in the freezer.

http://www.mattsbbqpdx.com
        Portland. Never been, but I have always wanted to check it out, I hear it is a cool city.

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          It is if you like to eat and drink.

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Attjack isn’t that what we all like to do?😋

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
        It does look good! What did you think? Where is this located?

Name:	?format=1500w.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	212.7 KB
ID:	572875 prost!

Comment

I havent made it to Matt's yet but I do love Prost. I will go give it a try.

Comment

That looks like my kind of place!

Comment

Just goes to show ya, good 'cue can be gotten most anywhere if you seek it out !! Thanks for sharing this, smoke on America !!!!

Comment

#1 - This is AWESOME! This is the DOG posting this, right???

Comment

• Attjack
                Attjack commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I'm an Amstaff.

Wait a minute here, I thought dogs didn’t type.

Comment

• Attjack
                Attjack commented
                Editing a comment
                Bark to text. Technology is an amazing thing, isn't it?

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here