Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chase's BBQ Shack - Woodward, OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chase's BBQ Shack - Woodward, OK

This evening I tried this establishment, which is the old school drive up with no seating. The guy has an offset sitting under a shelter off to one side of a little shack where the employees serve up the grub. Open 11 am to 6 pm, which I think are funny hours. If you are going to stay open beyond lunch why not another hour or so to capture more dinner business?

At any rate, I got the two meat combo plate with pulled pork and beef brisket, cowboy beans and potato salad. The roll comes with. I'd say the meat did not benefit from being held all day. It got a bit mushy. Great smoke flavor. I like more black pepper on my brisket. Both sides were outstanding (some sides can be held all day). The sauce may or may not be made by them, I didn't ask. Pretty much KC style. $14.99 plus tax, which I felt was a reasonable price, although I wouldn't pay much more. I would go back.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180612_175421.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.99 MB ID:	515631

Great review, thanks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here