We have a few decent spots here in Raleigh, but tonight was my first time trying some 'cue from the husband and wife team that run The Humble Pig. It's a food truck, or more accurately trailer, that they bring to events around the triangle. They have a fun menu, many options. They offer brisket, ribs, chicken, and tacos with some amazing sides. Anyway, my g/f and I split a HUGE portion of pulled pork with two sides, and it was absolutely delicious. It was about twelve bucks, but plenty of food for the both of us. They source their meat locally, they get Chesire White pork from a local farm, and serve it on a bun or just plate, two sides, and with your choice of sauce. It was so tender and delicious I didn't even try any of their sauce flavors. They cook everything in the pit on the back of their trailer where they burn only charcoal and logs. They cook low and slow, 10-14 hours, and don't wrap their butts. I look forward to trying some brisket next time I'm at their events, and if you find yourself in Raleigh or Durham I definitely recommend giving them a try.