Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haywood Smokehouse, Dillsboro, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haywood Smokehouse, Dillsboro, NC

Let me recommend Haywood Smokehouse in Dillsboro, NC. O M G ! You know it's a legit place when they bring your food out on peach paper. I am here to tell you that this is the BEST BBQ I have ever put my mouth to. We went to Dillsboro because we didn't want to spend 300.00 riding the Smoky Mountain Railroad train there and it said on their website it was a shopping and dining "destination". I ordered a brisket burger and the waitress looked at me crazy when I told her "well done". I figured it was because some places do medium burgers but ground beef of any kind is one thing I don't fool around with on temperature. Turns out this is actually their chopped brisket sandwich that comes out on Texas toast and with lettuce, tomatoe and onion (WTH, on a chopped beef sandwich? Try it, you wont be sad). DELICIOUS. The camp taters were absolutely perfect as a side. My wife had a sliced brisket sandwich she shared with the little one and she said it was the best she's ever had (next to mine of course). They have five different kinds of sauces, including a vinegar based one, a mustard based one and a ketchup based one (the other two I forget but they're some kind of strawberry/chipotle and something else) and the sweet ketchup based one was PERFECT. I'm telling you guys, this place hits it out of the park.

I had to look this one up. The pics of the bbq look awesome (even on google images). Maybe I’ll go someday!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here