Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skylight Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skylight Inn

We're headed to Ayden tomorrow for lunch at Skylight Inn. Pictures will follow later.

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Woohoooooo!!!

​​​​​​https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKwt1yxnJoo

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome video, @Jerod Broussard!!!
        Thanks fer sharin'!!!
        Enjoy yer lunch clkq4 !
        Lookin' forward to hearin' more!
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; March 24, 2017, 08:12 AM.

Have a great meal and looking forward to how the food was and pics! On their website I see they have a 3 Layer Chocolate Cake for just $1.75. I'd have to have a piece of that!

Comment

Man! That looks great Jerod Broussard

If you Carolina boys ever decide to do lunch there, I'm in!

Comment

That's what I called "real" BBQ...most of the folks in this Pit won't work that hard to make great BBQ because it will interfere with their sleep...😂😂😂

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Modern tech makes it so we don't always have to, unless we choose to, and that's the beauty of it. But let's please keep things friendly.

• DWCowles
            DWCowles commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry EdF if I hit a nerve....on second thought no I'm not sorry 😂😂😂

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't be sorry DWCowles - we all have our moments, and I had one. Happy Q-ing!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3504.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	297.5 KB
ID:	293784 This is just a small example of how they operate down at the Skylight Inn BBQ. I was a heck of a trip and some good tasting pork!! clkq4 has more pictures to follow Im sure, we had a blast.
          Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here