Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skylight Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Don't be sorry DWCowles - we all have our moments, and I had one. Happy Q-ing!

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry EdF if I hit a nerve....on second thought no I'm not sorry 😂😂😂

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Modern tech makes it so we don't always have to, unless we choose to, and that's the beauty of it. But let's please keep things friendly.

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry man, but I'm calling bullshit on that comment. It is uncalled for and unfair to your cohorts here.

• Chris C
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3504.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	297.5 KB
ID:	293784 This is just a small example of how they operate down at the Skylight Inn BBQ. I was a heck of a trip and some good tasting pork!! clkq4 has more pictures to follow Im sure, we had a blast.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    I know I'll gladly sleep.

• DWCowles
    replied
    That's what I called "real" BBQ...most of the folks in this Pit won't work that hard to make great BBQ because it will interfere with their sleep...😂😂😂

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Man! That looks great Jerod Broussard

If you Carolina boys ever decide to do lunch there, I'm in!

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Have a great meal and looking forward to how the food was and pics! On their website I see they have a 3 Layer Chocolate Cake for just $1.75. I'd have to have a piece of that!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome video, @Jerod Broussard!!!
    Thanks fer sharin'!!!
    Enjoy yer lunch clkq4 !
    Lookin' forward to hearin' more!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; March 24, 2017, 08:12 AM.

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Woohoooooo!!!

​​​​​​https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKwt1yxnJoo

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Looking forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• clkq4
    started a topic Skylight Inn

Skylight Inn

We're headed to Ayden tomorrow for lunch at Skylight Inn. Pictures will follow later.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here