Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kamado Grill -- Raleigh, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder77
    replied
    That is waaaay cool....😎

Leave a comment:

• scottranda
    replied
    Yep, they have their lines of kamados with different temps. Pretty cool. They are passionate about their kamados and have sold a lot of people in the area to buy a Kamado.

Oh, speaking of charcoal, the guy who runs the naked whiz charcoal website goes to this restaurant all the time (so the owner told me). He lives in the area.

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    That is so creative. Good on them! The exhaust system was the key.

You can set up a line of cookers for the low temp cooks. A line for searing. A line for smoking. A line for baking bread, pizza, pastries and pies. A line for veggies. A line for woking Chinese food. The options are limitless.

Just think of all of the Kamado cooking experts they are going to train.👍

I'd like to be the lump coal salesman for that account.😆 I'd get a drone that could deliver a 40 pound bag of lump and drop in their parking lot on demand.😆
    Last edited by Breadhead; June 29, 2016, 10:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• scottranda
    replied
    This concept of a Kamado restaurant has never been done before. They created their own indoor exhaust system to make this restaurant kitchen happen.

Leave a comment:

• scottranda
    started a topic Kamado Grill -- Raleigh, NC

Kamado Grill -- Raleigh, NC

The first and only Kamado fired restaurant. Kamado Grill in Raleigh is great. I've been there a few times. They opened last year and I've been a few times. They don't have brisket options, but a variety of other food options. You order through a touch screen at the table. The service is great, and they'll give you a tour upon request.

The owner told me they plan to open 50 of these Kamado style restaurants in the next four years. I think he's crazy, but I like his enthusiasm. Next one is supposed to be Charlotte

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here