Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer calls 911 over smoked NC barbeque plate she says was too pink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife and I are planning to go by Sam Jones BBQ in Greenville on the way home from OBX. Maybe we should go to Cooper’s instead.

Edit: Change in plans. Going to Sam Jones in Raleigh instead so we can also go by this pork butcher shop..

Stop into Nahunta Pork Center for a variety of delicious pork in the state of NC. We carry all cuts, including whole pig, country cured & more!
    Last edited by WayneT; November 6, 2022, 05:51 AM.

Comment

As a physician friend of mine here in NC once mused,
      "There just isn't any cure for someone who's eat up with a case of the dumba$$es."

For those unfamiliar with all things BBQ, should they be required to view several YouTube videos on the subject before visiting a restaurant serving BBQ?

It probably wouldn't matter anyway, right?

ps- Nahunta Pork is in the middle of nowhere, but you will NEVER regret going there.
      Last edited by bunky2021; December 28, 2022, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• mcook2201
        mcook2201 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well worth the trip for Nahunta, we love the sausage rolls along with everything else.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
        ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
        Editing a comment
        mcook2201 yeah I really need to go there for sausage some time, every time I've gone I was looking for ribs or butts and the offerings were pitiful

• bunky2021
        bunky2021 commented
        Editing a comment
        The sausage alone is worth the trip.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here