Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rib Country BBQ Hayesville NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rib Country BBQ Hayesville NC

Stopped by this place Wednesday on my way home from a job site and I am glad I did. I had a brisket sandwich, half rack of baby backs, beans and slaw. The brisket was excellent (yeah, I said excellent). They call the selections wet and dry, which I thought meant sauced or not, but wet is actually point slices while dry is slices from the flat. I got the wet of course. It was slightly smokey, moist and tender. Served on a hamburger bun, no onions, no pickles, nothing to hide behind. The ribs were above average, almost fall off the bone, served dry. I added some of their rub (they have jars of it on the table) and dipped them in their sauce. That brought them up several notches. The beans were way above average, slightly sweet with small bits of pork. The slaw was pretty good too - my first bite was like this is just OK, but the more of it I ate, the better it tasted. I have been complaining about the quality of the Q places I have been lately, not this one. They have 4 locations, 2 in southern NC and 2 in north GA, I will visit again. I bought a jar of their sauce.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	562B0F91-B20E-43F2-9718-05BEBF04DDED.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	1015357Click image for larger version  Name:	228BABF6-C2B1-48A0-8A97-0028AD9CCE81.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	1015358Click image for larger version  Name:	3B22BDFC-BF25-480E-A82F-36B15E5096AE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	116.5 KB ID:	1015356
    Last edited by klflowers; April 9, 2021, 10:22 AM.

Huskee I am a dumbass. I just realized I posted about a NC joint in the SC thread. Can you guys move it for me please?

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Done, thanks

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here