Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Good BBQ Joints in Lake George, NY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Good BBQ Joints in Lake George, NY?

I'm heading up to Lake George with the family in a few and would like to get some good bbq while there. Does anyone know of any int the area?

We live about 33 miles north of Lake George. Haven't heard of any. If you find one please let me know. If you are coming from the south I have heard that Roll N Smoke BBq in Malta is supposed to be good.

Comment

Hi and thank yuo. I'm driving North from NYC. I'll check out Roll-n-smoke, And I find any good ones near Lake George, I'll post them her

Comment

I was in Lake George with the family and went to Rollin' Smoke BBQ in HalfMoon, NY. The place is about 45 minutes South of Lake George.

The food is very good. We ordered chopped brisket, ribs, mac-n-cheese, and slaw. As you can see, they give you a ton of food. The ribs were served dry with three types of sauce - sweet, Carolina style and a mango slices. The latter was too overpowering and I wouldn't recommend it with bbq

The Mac was off the hook! It was Uber -creamy, smokey and a wonder NY cheddar sauce. Slaw had aittle kick to, but not too much.

I did find the brisket to be too greasy for my taste. I think chopped brisket retains too much grease versus sliced brisket. But it was around 6 pm and they were running out of food

If you are in the area, this place is definitely worth the trip.

Peace and be safe,

Daba's BBQ
        Attached Files

Comment

• efincoop
          efincoop commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the review! I live just south if Halfmoon and just heard about this place. I'll have to give it a try after the Saratoga race track season ends and the crowds dwindle a little.

If you go, tell them Ben sent you from Amazing Ribs

Enjoy!

Comment

Does the GoFundMe have anything left in it?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here