Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoker Guru Paterson NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoker Guru Paterson NJ

There is a lil shop in the back off a warehouse in Paterson NJ. It looks more like a unorganized warehouse than a store, the guy has been moving in for two years lol. But its great and the owner is the nicest guy. The store has everything if your willing to dig a little and ask questions, I love it, if your in the area check it out!
    Attached Files

Cool! Looks like he has one of everything.

Comment

Im about 45 mins from Patterson and I have literally never heard of this place. Might need to check it out.

Comment

• Dewesq55
        Dewesq55 commented
        Editing a comment
        Me, too.

I wish I lived closer. Nice store.

Comment

Only in NJ!

Comment

I wonder if they will carry Salted Memphis Dust?

Comment

I went back to Smoker Guru, I'm thinking about getting an offset and I wanted to look at a Franklin. The owner told me that he would have Workhorse pits in soon and that they are much better value and. One mounted on a trailer for the same price. ...so I'm waiting.
            i noticed that he only had American made products in his store save two Louisiana Pit which he is not a fan of. He actually plans on selling them at a massive discount and a disclaimer.
            ​​​​​​​i asked why only American made, and he gave an answer that wowed me. He transitioning to only selling American because of the warranty he personally provides. If it breaks he will help you fix it by phone and if that doesn't work he will come to your house and repair it. Which is amazing! But as more and more product got manufactured in China and India he found the situation untenable because the product were constantly breaking and he told me he was on house calls 7 days a week. Since scaling back to American made only he can again focus on his business. It's a hell of a business I love this place!

Comment

• Mosca
              Mosca commented
              Editing a comment
              The difference between making them with pride and making them because it’s your job.

I have been to Patterson -it has been years.....very active R/C club AND anyone remember the Hindenburg????

Comment

• Draznnl
              Draznnl commented
              Editing a comment
              The Hindenburg was a little before my time, but I’ve read about it.

• HawkerXP
              HawkerXP commented
              Editing a comment
              Some of my in-laws came from Patterson.

He has quite a lineup there.

Comment

• tenphases
              tenphases commented
              Editing a comment
              Everything!! He has 3 rooms of only top quality cookers and he is a great guy.....unorganized but great lol. Plus he knows the story of every startup, stolen design, everything, it's like a bbq hardware history lesson

Warranty & personally standing behind the product, quite a formula. Why would one want to buy elsewhere?

Comment

• tenphases
              tenphases commented
              Editing a comment
              That why I'm waiting to buy my Workhorse offset from him, I'm going to have to wait awhile but I feel good about spending my money on quality products/people

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here