Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisket at.... HARRAH’S?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brisket at.... HARRAH’S?

We’re on a little getaway to AC, a couple nights at Water Club and a night at Harrah’s. We’d heard Harrah’s buffet was the best in AC. Bad news: it isn’t. It is expensive, and on a scale of 1-10 it’s about a 5. BUT...

They had brisket! And surprise, it was pretty decent! I looked at it, and the server volunteered that they’d just got a smoker a week ago! And I think someone knows what they’re doing.

(The ribs were awful, definitely parboiled.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	F5CF0DB0-8F47-4850-8651-A9D42F1EA34F.jpeg
Views:	195
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	564867

Click image for larger version

Name:	23E7BCAA-ABF0-4DBB-872A-86CC71A91EFA.jpeg
Views:	216
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	564868

Brisket looks pretty good, though!

Comment

Damn, I was hoping you meant the Harrah's in Vegas since I've got a vacation planned there soon

Comment

Yea brisket is all the rage right now. Even Golden Corral serves it.

Comment

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, the Golden Corral here serves something they call brisket...

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly.....

Ther are surprises out there. I ran into some pretty good pulled pork in a little place in Washington State called the Gray Whale, and I have been to some well publicized places that were real disappointments.

Comment

It's tough to find one of those small places are are good and consistent though.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here