Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testicle Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testicle Festival

I just might have the balls to go this year. I have heard that it is nuts.

without reading the link, so long as i bring my wife's purse i have the necessary equipment

Comment

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm right with ya. The only reason I might be going is she thinks she would like to go this year. So after 20 years of asking if she would like to go, I kept quiet this year and now it is her idea.

That's nuts.

Comment

I once knew a squirrel who lst his nuts.

Comment

Nuts to this.

Comment

I just had an operation on one of mine and I'm walking like John Wayne. Count me OUT.

Comment

GO - you will have a ball, or two, or three...

Comment

Originally posted by RonB View Post
              GO - you will have a ball, or two, or three...
              We will if the temperature is to Mama's liking. The Norwegian Princess doesn't do well outside if the temps are over 85°. I have noticed since the new owners took over their menu has changed for the festival. In the years gone by they also offered pork, lamb and turkey.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
                Potkettleblack commented
                Editing a comment
                Turkey testes?

• Craigar
                Craigar commented
                Editing a comment
                Potkettleblack yep, that is the first I had heard of anyone eating them.

The Old Rocky Mountain Oysters. Let the games begin.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                Danjohnston949 commented
                Editing a comment
                Spin, See BelowL

Deer testicles are cheap. They're under a buck!

Comment

• Craigar
                Craigar commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha! There's a radio station that has a similar line. "...the cheapest meat? Deer balls, because they are under a buck". Cracks me up every time I hear it.

• JimmieOhio
                JimmieOhio commented
                Editing a comment
                The original joke is: What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?

Beer nuts are $3.99 a pound and deer nuts are under a buck.

When I worked at a ranch, farm, custom feed lot, during the summer in High School back in the late 60's we were "clipping" the bulls and the guys threw the mountain oysters on the fire ( for branding ) and they were good. They also saved the "bags" because a guy made coin purses with them.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                Jerod Broussard commented
                Editing a comment
                While castrating back home we hung a scrotum on a fence post and forgot about it. Shriveled doesn't being to describe that thing when we went back to it weeks later.

A friend of mine named Nad asked me about this, I advised him to go.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                Jerod Broussard commented
                Editing a comment
                Had a cousin who wanted his kin to call him Nad so that in sports they could yell, "GO NAD!" Oddly none agreed.
                Last edited by Jerod Broussard; June 17, 2016, 05:38 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160617_111450057_HDR[1].jpg
Views:	317
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	182087 I just saw this can of nuts in a store window.

Comment

Boys and Girls, 100Yrs Ago when I was a Teen, My Dad was going to Trim the Bull Calves and Vacinate them before it got to Hot? He used to Use a Warm Lysol & Water/Soap Concoction to Disefect the Scrotoms and his Knife and Emasculattor! Somehow the Local Legion Club wanted to have a Bull Fry and asked Dad to Save the Burrs for Them! Dad told them Sure N/C and We Did! Memory Serve there was about 15-20 Gals were collected for Them! Everything was Just Great until they started Dropping those Oysters into the Deep Fryer? Apparently the Hot Grease activated the Lysol and the Stench of the Lysol cleared the Legion Hall! If I remember correctly some of the Officers came Roaring into Farm Yard to File Their Complaint! This is Fact!: Dad was kind of a Quiet Humble Guy (ALMOST)! First He told Those City Boys he would be G-D D----D if he was going to have his Calves Dying From Infection or Maggot Infestation so that a Bunch of No Good SOB's like Them could Eat Nuts! I Never Figured Out Why but We Never Saved Them For Anyone Again?
                Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
                Last edited by Danjohnston949; June 17, 2016, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here