Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a non-BBQ, almost sans protein, St Louis restaurant review. Enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Here's a link to the restaurant website: https://www.savagestl.com/

Leave a comment:

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    The table-spoon sized entree comes with its own wine pairing. It's an acquired taste in the activity itself.

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    The top plate - 12 tastings - is $ 75.00. About $ 200.00 less than the same thing in Manhattan.

• RonB
    replied
    I hope you enjoy it, but that's waaay too fancy for me.

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    replied
    I'd eat there! (Depending on how expensive it is). ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Just a non-BBQ, almost sans protein, St Louis restaurant review. Enjoy.

I thought this chef's approach unique enough, and interesting enough in regards to his severity of austerity style, and preservation of resources, to share here within the PIT. I would say this read is a step beyond brief, but no longer. In that I was fascinated the read was short enough.

My reservations are for Saturday - a day usually reserved during football season to be spent with my grills, but this event is important. And will serve to remind my wife that, I at times, am thoughtful of her.

https://www.stltoday.com/entertainme...F3849D2E84F65D

I love St. Louis. That is an odd thing to say about a city that embodies the problems of urban living without the offset of ethnic stovepipes of activities that can afford seclusion. St. Louis delivers eclectic experiences in abundance, with occasional world-class flair. It's these hidden diamonds in the rough, the Midwest ethos, and the naked approachability of the people here, some of which may become true friends without warning, that makes living here an unforgettable moment.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here