Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First trip to Kansas City to see the Royals. Any BBQ restaurant recommendations??..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First trip to Kansas City to see the Royals. Any BBQ restaurant recommendations??..

Gonna try to find hotel close to the ballpark but don't mind venturing out alittle. Thanks for any ideas!!!

I have eaten at a dozen or so different spots in KC and Q39 is hands down the best BBQ I have eaten. Joes is also great.

Comment

There's lots of great joints, an so little time...

I still highly recommend B.B.'s Lawnside BBQ

Comment

Having made the trip a lot when the Cards are in KC - these guys are dead on. Q39, B.B's and Joes is ALL you need to know. BUT YOU'RE MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE!

You SHOULD be coming to St Louis to see the CARDS and going to SUGARFIRE!! for pete's sake...

We’re doing something completely different at Sugarfire. Our award-winning barbeque takes the best traditions of the best barbecue cities in the U.S.A. to create a St. Louis style barbecue that’s all its own.

Comment

• Craigar
          Craigar commented
          Editing a comment
          Go Cards!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here