Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dessert in St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donw
    replied
    I like all kinds of different food such as rocky mountain oysters and pickled pigs feet, but I would have probably drawn the line here. You are braver than me.

Leave a comment:

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    I thought about asking how much they sold, but then they got busy and I didn't have the chance. When I said I was going to post a picture on a BBQ forum she wrote down the details so I could get them right.

• 1Paramedic
    replied
    At least you can say you tried it. Do they sell very much of that concoction? Have a GREAT vacation

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Good job Bogy. Nice to see you taking one for the Team! Have fun in vacation.

Leave a comment:

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    Chuck in Charlotte it was more little bits than chunks, and the BBQ sauce was not overwhelming. It was frozen, which is going to mute the flavors. I had to do it once, and I might do it again, but my family is used to me getting whatever has the most, darkest, chocolate.

• Chuck in Charlotte
    replied
    So there were chunks of savory brisket in the sweet cream? I'd have to taste it, but wouldn't expect to like it. Would you have it again?

Leave a comment:

• Bogy
    started a topic Dessert in St. Louis

Dessert in St. Louis

In St. Louis, Missouri on vacation, and I wanted to share the ice cream I just had at Clementine's Creamery. Made with Sweet Jesus! BBQ Sauce & candied brisket from The Capitolist Pig in Soulard. When I saw it I knew I had to have it. Pretty good.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180818_154657.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.64 MB ID:	550819

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here