Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations in St. Louis and Kansas City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dirtman
    replied
    Pappy’s in St Louis. Their ribs are delicious and unique and I have not solved the magic ingredient. The Fine Swine in New Baden is very good as well.

Leave a comment:

• MattTheGR8
    replied
    Q39 and Jack Stack are my favorites in KC.

Leave a comment:

• Butchman
    replied
    KC Oklahoma Joes, there’s several others there I can’t remember the names but you can easily find them with a internet search. You’re gonna have a great time I’m sure.

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    In KC, Arthur Bryant’s at 17th and Brooklyn and Oklahoma Joes.

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Pappy’s in St. Louis- Beast BBQ in Belleville Il. (About 20 min East of St. Louis)

Leave a comment:

• dave_trimble
    started a topic Recommendations in St. Louis and Kansas City?

Recommendations in St. Louis and Kansas City?

I'm going to be visiting family in MO at the end of March, and I'm looking for the "can't-miss" BBQ places that I should try while I'm there. I'll be in St. Louis for only a couple of days, and in Kansas City for four days. I appreciate any advice y'all can give me.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here