Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great lookin' burger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great lookin' burger.

Not mine - it's from Red Robin, but it sure does look and sound great:

Oh yeah i'd hit that! I've made those parmesan crisps before but never thought to put them om a burger.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      My girlfriend makes parm crisps all the time. They are amazing with fresh tomato and basil.

Hmm, that does sound good. I like that cheddar parm crisp thing going on. There’s one right by us, but the service is SO bad and the food quality so hit or miss we rarely go. But... 🤔

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately "Ginger" is long gone. So are our visits to RR. Mr. Bones

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      HawkerXP Reckon Ginger's jus 'temporarily gone', fer now, an waitin fer yall, with tongue all a lollin, an tail a waggin....

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I'm sure she is. Along with all my four legged, cold nose, beer spillin tailed friends. Mr. Bones

This made me think of Clint's bacon cheddar burger with candied jalapenos and crispy onions. If you haven't tried that recipe yet you should give it a go. That parm crisp would amp it up nicely. We had them a couple of nights ago and can't stop talking about them.

Comment

Sounds like a perfect burger on a flat top griddle.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here