Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heart Attack Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heart Attack Grill

In Los Vegas, Chandler AZ, coming to Texas soon.
    (1) Heart Attack Grill: Monument to Greasy Gluttony - YouTube
    Last edited by bbqLuv; March 30, 2022, 06:57 PM.

And, I am dumber for watching this, yes, the whole thing. A piece of my brain died this evening.

Comment

The food is fantastic there.

Comment

It's a gross concept and devoid of culinary skill.

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          That depends on how you define "good".

• Murdy
          Murdy commented
          Editing a comment
          Nevertheless . . .

Seriously, I can't imagine them doing any real harm because anyone who eats there more than occasionally probably has serious problems anyway.
          Last edited by Murdy; March 31, 2022, 10:39 AM.

• Old Glory
          Old Glory commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed.

That is truly twisted.
        Love it. I think. 😳

Comment

Offbeat.

Comment

I wouldn't lower myself. And our health care costs continue to skyrocket.

Comment

• bbqLuv
              bbqLuv commented
              Editing a comment
              Health care costs started to skyrocket once the insurance companies got involved.
              Now it is all about making money and when the government takes control of health care it will be about saving money. I think I will just wait in line to see how it turns out.

Most people who go in there have been eating unhealthy all their lives. If they didn't go there they'd probably be in line at Micky D's or KFC. Apparently they have come to terms with who they are and their bad habits. I've seen some heart attacks on a plate in the SUWYC thread.

One honest individual. Has no qualms about honestly saying heart attacks make him money. Everybody should be as honest. I like the little person gal serving beer out of a small ambulance! Nobody goes in there or works there with a gun held to their head. Looked like a happy group of people to me.

Health care costs will continue to rise regardless.

Comment

I remember this place but never ate there. There was one for a little while on Thomas and 44th street in Phoenix.

Comment

• Rod
                Rod commented
                Editing a comment
                I actually went there once. Food was nothing to talk about from what I remember and the "nurses" looked like they second (or maybe third) rate strippers.

• synodog
                synodog commented
                Editing a comment
                Rod we had some sub contractors working on our building at work and they went there for lunch when they wore lingerie. They didn’t say anything about the food though so you’re probably right about that.

A burger with 8 patties. And a hot nurse spanks you if you don't finish your burger.

Talk about a winning business model...

Comment

• Bogy
                Bogy commented
                Editing a comment
                Part of what feeds into unhealthy eating habits is the, "Finish what's on your plate, there are children starving in...(fill in whatever part of the world your family came from).

• Beefchop
                Beefchop commented
                Editing a comment
                Bogy I can't decide if the hot nurse with a paddle is positive or negative reinforcement.

"Repulsive excess", as the narrator described it, will always sell in any form or fashion as long as there are buyers. This guy is selling where there's a market, just like any other establishment offering any other wares in that city and many others.

Comment

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                We all got a vice lol. I have several.

You know, a 24-ounce, gorgonzola-encrusted T-Bone with a loaded baked potato and a side of creamed spinach preceded by a salad with bleu cheese dressing and followed by some creme brulee, washed down with a bunch of scotch and wine isn't exactly health food either, just classier.

Comment

• pkadare
                pkadare commented
                Editing a comment
                Murdy wins. I guess this also applies to a 48 oz porterhouse that someone may or may not have consumed on his own one or two times? 🤔😎🥩

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                Zactly

I just cannot imagine being grossly, morbidly obese, and walking into a restaurant where I then get on scales in full view of the entire clientele in order to prove to said clientele that I weigh more than 350 lbs. and therefore my meal is free. Then again, I really don't get reality shows like the "Real Housewives" disasters. If you're that eff'd up, why go on TV and show the world? Boggles my mind.

Comment

• Murdy
                Murdy commented
                Editing a comment
                I can't imagine doing it either. But, a lot of fat people have been so shamed and browbeat by society that they are so convinced that they are worthless and disgusting that they probably don't even feel the little bit of additional shame from getting on that scale.

• bbqLuv
                bbqLuv commented
                Editing a comment
                If the shoe doesn't fit--don't wear it

• Old Glory
                Old Glory commented
                Editing a comment
                I am about 40 lbs overweight and would be embarrassed to step foot in there. That said, 'Murica people are free to do whatever...

I try to be socially tolerant, it’s their decision and their life. Heck, I eat bacon and drink vodka and some would find that offensive. As Dana Carvey said in Trapped in Paradise "You do what you do and I do what I do"

Comment

at least they are only hurting themselves. unless they fall on a fella'...oof

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here