Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who knows anything about Buffalo Bill’s in New Buffalo, MI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows anything about Buffalo Bill’s in New Buffalo, MI?

We’ll be up that way next month. It gets good reviews, and the website is very enthusiastic.

haa天博·官方网站年产值60亿。始建于1953年,1994年整体改制成立宁波医药股份有限公司,是国有控股的股份制企业,2004年上海医药控股入主。上药控股有限公司持股63.52%,宁波市国资委直属企业——宁波工业投资集团有限公司持股33.34%。为更全面融入上药控股全国一体的战略,2018年4月,正式更名为上药控股宁波医药股份有限公司。

New Buffalo is only a couple of hours away. I've been to Skips for their prime rib but not to Buffalo Bill's. Subscribed.

Comment

Eh. On a 1-10 I give it a 5.

Brisket looked juicy when it was being sliced, but it was dry and bland. I don’t think it was even salted and peppered. The ribs were flavorless, I would doubt they were smoked; baked, maybe? Almost no rub, and no bark. See the photo. The pulled pork was good, the Texas link was really good. The regular bbq sauce tasted like 50/50 ketchup and molasses, the mustard sauce was pretty decent. Mac & cheese was tasty, the cowboy baked beans were good.

I wouldn't run back. In fact, I’d search around.

Click image for larger version  Name:	310D8100-CE5D-4F89-A415-C377A47DD48B.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	221.2 KB ID:	495759

Comment

• Aimless1
        Aimless1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the update Mosca.

• Elton's BBQ
        Elton's BBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice to know.

Unfortunate to hear, but good to know. I don't mean to hijack your topic, but since MI isn't well known for BBQ I'll mention the single best brisket I've ever bought in MI was from a non-BBQ joint of all places. Ludington Bay Brewery in Ludington, MI. It was fantastic and tasted like homemade, salty peppery bark, fatty, yum. Smoker out back with wood pile. They just happened to have it on their menu so I though against my better judgement I'll order it, so glad I did.

Comment

• DiverDriver
        DiverDriver commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny how well that can work.

If you are going to be in New Buffalo area, you might want to try the Red Arrow Roadhouse. They have been serving great food for many years. And, of course, Redamaks for burgers if they haven't closed for the season by the time you get there.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here